- ADITYA guarantees involvement in extracurriculars.
- Yoga is an ancient Hindu discipline with mental and physical health benefits. It encourages a balanced diet and boosts metabolism.
- Mental fortitude, self-control, and the ability to defend oneself are all enhanced via training in karate.
- Rifle shooting is a great way to enhance your eyesight, concentration, and balance.
- Swimming classes improve students’ focus, health, and longevity.
- We provide NSS, NCC, Scout & Guide, Band, YRC, and Eco-Watch service learning opportunities in addition to Pitch Perfect music classes.
- NRITTA is a tool for self-expression and rapid progress.
- Children’s well-being and mental health can benefit from playing indoor games like carom, chess, board games, puzzles, table tennis, etc.
- Our campus has a dedicated outdoor basketball court where students may work on their teamwork and sportsmanship.
Robotics classes are great for developing your kids’ capacity for logic and analysis. It develops self-assurance by creating initiatives that inspire your children to dream big and work toward creating game-changing technology and businesses.
CLUB: Societies like the SCIENCE, LITERATURE, MATHEMATICS, and CULTURAL clubs are designed to encourage learning through hands-on experience.