Primary School (Pre. KG – Grade 5)
Children of all abilities can falter in their learning when they move from one phase of education to the next as they face unfamiliar environment and new styles of teaching and learning. Coimbatire Aditya Vidyashram school Wing follows CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education. This curriculum is vigilantly chosen, designed and standardized by erudite academicians after extensive research (by CARE) to support continuity and progression across these stages.
We strongly believe that classroom learning alone will not suffice the needs and demands of our techno driven world. Coimbatore Aditya Vidyashram schooling attaches great importance in preparing children for the transition into the next phase to face the challenges boldly. Highlights of actual learning inside and outside classrooms are:
- Smart Class: Converts the classrooms more interactive and livelier to retain information.
- Learning Styles: Uses multiple learning styles to help children to strengthen understanding.
- Junior Science Lab: Supports Science learning through hand-on activities to rediscover Science.
- Learning English: Prepares learners to achieve English Proficiency.
- Sports Education: Develops fundamental skills into sports skills for a healthy life.
- The Arts: Sharpens creative and aesthetic skills in Music, Art and Dance.
- Student Council: Fosters leadership skills in the Senior Primary (Classes IV & V) to identify young leaders.
- Field Trips: Approaches learning in a new way to bring more clarity to theoretical concepts.
- Society and me: Serves the purpose of experiential learning through Social Service activities.
- Olympiads: Prepares students to enrich the power of analysis and application through NSO, NCO, IMO etc.